The Roof Measurement Report provides a detailed analysis of your roof layout and all the critical dimensions. … This report saves your time and enables accurate roof estimates for a roof repair or replacement.
How do you measure a roof cut?
- Measure the length and width of each plane on the roof (including dormers) then multiply length times width.
- Add the square footage of each of the planes together.
What’s the pitch of a roof?
What are the most common roof pitches?
Here’s our step-by-step guide for measuring the total roof area for installation:
- Step 1: Start by sketching out a top-down view of your home’s roof. …
- Step 2: Measure the length of your roof. …
- Step 3: Next, figure out the width of the metal that you’re installing. …
- Step 4: Repeat Step 3 for the other side of the roof.
How do you measure a roof edge?
- Length measurement diagram
- Facet table with area and pitch of each roof facet
- Waste factor table with 0%, 10%, 12%, 15%, 17% and 20%
- Structure information such as number of stories, year built, and total living area
- Property information including parcel number, assessed values and sales price
- Date of last hail event greater than 1.5 inches and last wind event greater than 55 mph
- Hazard risk ratings including wind speed zones for properties located in Florida
- Generic material list based on roof measurements
- Above images of the property
- Oblique images of the roof (north, south, east and west)
- Multi-structure summary which breaks down the measurements for each structure individual (i.e. house and detached garage)