Roof inspection is dangerous and time-consuming work. But getting up in the air to take measurements by hand or catalog damage has always been a part of doing business.
Every roof inspector, claims adjuster, and solar installer has long dreamed of being able to do their job from the safety of the ground. That’s why we’re thrilled to announce Roof Report, a new aerial inspection tool that makes inspecting and measuring roofs quicker and safer using drones.
Please Call Us – (315) 926 – 1777
Our new report insights includes:
- Length measurement diagram
- Facet table with area and pitch of each roof facet
- Waste factor table with 0%, 10%, 12%, 15%, 17% and 20%
- Structure information such as number of stories, year built, and total living area
- Property information including parcel number, assessed values and sales price
- Date of last hail event greater than 1.5 inches and last wind event greater than 55 mph
- Hazard risk ratings including wind speed zones for properties located in Florida
- Generic material list based on roof measurements
- Above images of the property
- Oblique images of the roof (north, south, east and west)
- Multi-structure summary which breaks down the measurements for each structure individual (i.e. house and detached garage)
We Help Roofing Contractors Save Time & Win More Bids!
It is without a doubt that technology and software can automate your roofing job procurement. But they are pretty tough to learn and it’s a generational thing as well. It can take some time to learn new software. We help roofing contractors concentrate on growing their business instead of spending countless late nights at the office doing takeoffs.
Save time and money by hiring us for all your roofing measurement jobs. We’ll give you on-spot accurate estimates that’ll take your roofing business to the next level of profitability and success. So, call us now 315-926-1777, and let’s work together for your next roofing project.
The Value of Aerial Roof Measurements
Safety is another key area where contractors are seeing benefits. In a situation where a building has been damaged, there are extreme risks involved in climbing a potentially unsafe structure. Arwin ( Owner of Sky Roof Measure) credits the reports with helping his team be safer. “From a risk management standpoint, the reports help us be more cognizant of the dangers involved,” he explained. “Having the measurements, pitch and images ahead of time helps us determine the appropriate safety gear to bring to the job.”
With every report, contractors also receive a full property owner report that is an excellent marketing piece to leave. It contains no measurements, just beautiful photos and a sketch of the house or building. The contractor has the ability to customize the cover with their own logo and contact information.
Restoration contractors also benefit from the fact that these reports are considered the independent, third-party standard and are accepted by all major insurance carriers. This virtually eliminates disputes surrounding roof measurements and materials needed in a claim situation.