Free Aerial Measurements For Roofing Contractors and using Google Maps to get unlimited roof measurements can help any roofing contractor, and be more efficient. Most roofers feel like they need to go to every estimate and then measure the roof, and most of the time it’s a good idea to go to every estimate, but this free tool will give you the opportunity to do a little homework before you get to the job.
Why Get Roof Measurements from a Satellite?
Aerial roof measurements save you from having to get up on a ladder and risk life and limb for a few scribbles on a piece of paper, but there’s so much more to it than that. This is the BEST and MOST ACCURATE way to measure your roof.
- You’ll Save Hours: No baking in the hot sun all day as you fight your roof for positioning. A few clicks and you’re done. Use those hours to plan your DIY project instead.
- You’re in Control. Not the Contractor: If you pay a contractor to take measurements, they’ve got all the leverage. They’ll choose labor and materials and make you pay for overhead expenses (plus a bit more to pad their pockets).
- Get Accurate Measurements AND Estimates in Minutes: Satellites are more accurate than the most experienced contractor’s hands. You’ll get EXACT measurements of your roof with no human error. We’ll even provide an estimate for costs based on the average roofing materials.
- It’s 100% Safe: Did we mention no ladders, measuring tapes, heights, or hot sun? Yeah, this is way safer!
Free Roof Measurements – Sky Roof Measurement is not completely Free, but we charge nominal. Here you can see some Featured Reports to understand the charges better. Or You can Call Us directly – (315) 926-1777
- Accurate Roof Pitch Measurements
- Roof Measurements including Area, Rakes, Ridges, Hips and Valleys, and every edge is separately measured and identified.
- CAD style drawings with colored lines identifying every type of roof edge
- Online access to your Roof Reports for your Employees, Subs and Suppliers with no software to install
- Multiple image providers for over 98% coverage of the USA & Canada
- Also supports file formats such as XML,RFX,DFX/DWG AND WRL