The Roof Measurement Report provides a detailed analysis of your roof layout and all the critical dimensions. … This report saves your time and enables accurate roof estimates for a roof repair or replacement. This is a professional grade report used for use by licensed roofing contractors or insurance companies.
- Step 1 – Create Your Project. Create a new project and enter your address. …
- Step 2 – Fly Your Drone. With your flight plan created, go on-site and fly your drone. …
- Step 3 – Generate Your Orthomosaic Map. …
- Step 4 – Measure Your Roof. …
- Step 5 – Generate Your Report.
Call Us for Roof Measurements : (315) 926-1777
OR Email us : [email protected]
Why Getting Detailed Roof Measurements is Important & Helpful
Getting detailed and accurate rooftop measurements is important for a variety of applications. Perhaps you work for a construction firm. You may need detailed diagrams of the roof with accurate measurements of the ridges, valleys, hips, eaves, and a clear visual understanding of where vent pipes and chimneys are located on the roof.
You could also be performing a rooftop inspection and need to properly assess a damaged area for an accurate estimate for repair. Or perhaps you need to calculate the area of your roof to estimate the cost of getting it re-shingled or get a quote for a solar panel installation.
Drones present a unique opportunity for getting a clear view of your rooftop and allowing you to get precise roof measurements. A variety of roof measuring applications and programs already take advantage of high-resolution drone imagery to get accurate roof measurements.
SkyRoofMeasure is a property measurement service created by roofing experts for roofing experts to provide a new level of accuracy, simplicity and affordability. Gone are the days of scaling damaged roofs for accurate measurements. SkyRoofMeasure reports make it easy to provide your customer with a quick, comprehensive overview of their roofing project and aids in the presentation needed to close the deal or ever having to set foot on a roof.
- Simple pricing
- Quick turnaround
- Comprehensive premium report available
- Friendly, knowledgeable customer support
- Precheck for imagery, just give us a call
- Multi-structure summary, which breaks out the measurements for each structure individually (i.e. house and detached garage)
- PDF and XML files provided for inclusion into estimating software
Satellite Roof Measurements: Features of a Roof Report
- Accurate Roof Pitch Measurements
- Roof Measurements including Area, Rakes, Ridges, Hips and Valleys, and every edge is separately measured and identified.
- CAD style drawings with colored lines identifying every type of roof edge
- Online access to your Roof Reports for your Employees, Subs and Suppliers with no software to install
- Multiple image providers for over 98% coverage of the USA & Canada
- Also supports file formats such as XML,RXF,DXF/DWG AND WRL