Skyroofmeasure is the app for roofing contractors that provides fast and accurate roofing measurements, compelling reports and documents, and professional estimates designed to offer your customers options. Skyroofmeasure is the most robust roofing-specific software on the market.
- Faster Bids: The Skyroofmeasure Reports enable roofers to compile fast, competitive bids. Delivered in just one hour, the report lists the number of squares and predominant pitch for a residential roof. When contractors upgrade to an Skyroofmeasure Report, they can deduct the cost of the Report from the total price.
- Greater Profitability: With an Skyroofmeasure Report, roofers receive the highly accurate roof measurements and diagrams they need to complete the job. Those precise details result in more efficient material orders and production plans, leading to less waste and increased profits.
- Superior Accuracy: Before using Skyroofmeasure Reports, one group of contractors required material redeliveries 46% of the time and pickups 37% of the time. After switching to Skyroofmeasure Reports, only two of their jobs needed redeliveries, and the number of pickups fell to zero.
- Professional Estimates: The Skyroofmeasure reports are delivered as a professional document with a customizable cover page included at no additional cost to the contractor. The property owner report offers a professional presentation utilizing aerial imagery and the Skyroofmeasure 3D model. The ability to leave impressive aerial views with customers along with rapid estimates brands the company as forward thinking and reliable.
- Negotiate and track labor charges: No haggling over steep charges or other crew payment issues when using Skyroofmeasure reports. Accurate pitch, area and line measurements make tracking labor easy and collaborative. Instead of square measurement disagreements, all parties can use the measurements for rapid and profitable labor and production.
- Increase the number of sales calls made in a day: Contractors receive the measurements and information needed to prepare proposals ahead of time. Spend time selling, not measuring and estimating. The time saved means more calls can be made in a day resulting in more closed sales.
How many roofing squares is 1600 square feet?
What is the cost of shingles?
Asphalt three-tab shingles cost around $1 to $2 per square foot.
Price of Roofing Shingles Per Square Foot.
|Cost of Shingles
|Cost of Shingles
|750 square feet
|$700 – $800
|1,000 square feet
|$910 – $1,100
|1,500 square feet
|$1,400 – $1,600