How do you measure a roof on Google Earth?
- On your computer, open Google Earth.
- Search for a place, or select a location on the globe.
- On the left, click Measure. . …
- Click the map to set measurement points.
- To remove a point, on the right, click Undo .
- To complete your line measurement, double-click on your last point, or click Done .
Call Us for Roof Measurements : (315) 926-1777
OR Email us : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Roof Measurement Report provides a detailed analysis of your roof layout and all the critical dimensions. Our full color report provides the detailed lengths, pitch and areas of every surface plane and edge. This report saves your time and enables accurate roof estimates for a roof repair or replacement. This is a professional grade report used for use by licensed roofing contractors or insurance companies. You will receive the report in .PDF format by email within 1-3 days.
What are Satellite Roof Measurements?
Satellite Roof Measurement are measurements taken from an aerial view of your home. The measurements are then calculated with software. You can actually do this on google maps with the aerial view of the house. There is even a measuring tool that can tell you how many feet by how many feet the roof is.
If the house is not actually square then you have to add each section together. Many roofers add 10 % of the whole measurement to make sure they have enough materials. This helps if you are going to the home improvement store and have to know how many shingles you need.
Knowing the measurement helps you know how much of the other materials you need as well. Most materials for roofs are broken down by square footage. This way you will not end up buying too little or way too much. It always good to buy a little extra.
- Faster Bids: The Sky roof measure Reports enable roofers to compile fast, competitive bids. Delivered in just one hour, the report lists the number of squares and predominant pitch for a residential roof. When contractors upgrade to an Sky roof measure Premium Report, they can deduct the cost of the QuickSquares Report from the total price.
- Greater Profitability: With a Sky roof measure report, roofers receive the highly accurate roof measurements and diagrams they need to complete the job. Those precise details result in more efficient material orders and production plans, leading to less waste and increased profits.
- Superior Accuracy: Before using Sky roof measure Reports, one group of contractors required material redeliveries 46% of the time and pickups 37% of the time. After switching to Sky roof measure Reports, only two of their jobs needed redeliveries, and the number of pickups fell to zero.
- Professional Estimates: The Sky Roof Measure reports are delivered as a professional document with a customizable cover page included at no additional cost to the contractor. The property owner report offers a professional presentation utilizing model. The ability to leave impressive aerial views with customers along with rapid estimates brands the company as forward thinking and reliable.
- Negotiate and track labor charges: No haggling over steep charges or other crew payment issues when using EagleView reports. Accurate pitch, area and line measurements make tracking labor easy and collaborative. Instead of square measurement disagreements, all parties can use the measurements for rapid and profitable labor and production.
- Increase the number of sales calls made in a day: Contractors receive the measurements and information needed to prepare proposals ahead of time. Spend time selling, not measuring and estimating. The time saved means more calls can be made in a day resulting in more closed sales.