Why choose aerial estimation for satellite roof measurements?
What is the best roof measurement service?
How are your aerial roof measurement reports prepared and verified?
What are the different types of roof reports?
Ensuring aerial data can be modified as needed is key to optimizing productivity and efficiency. Suppose a homeowner changes his or her mind about the scope of a project. If a contractor is using static measurements and reports, it can take hours to revise the project so it fits the homeowner’s new parameters. But if the contractor is using aerial data that is integrated into the organization’s estimating and reporting solutions, changes can be made quickly and the reports will update immediately. Giving crews the ability to modify reports on the fly will help alleviate some stress by eliminating the need to start from square one whenever the customer requests a few “minor” tweaks. These are just a few ways contractors can utilize aerial data to be more competitive.
With training and the right tools, contractors can use aerial data to increase productivity and make a strong case for why insurance carriers and homeowners should rely on them to accurately estimate damages and quickly get the property restored to its pre-loss condition.
Aerial Estimation is the most complete source for all your Satellite Roof Measurements. We know what contractors want. Roof Measurements including Area, Rakes, Ridges, Hips and Valleys, and every edge is separately measured and identified.
How are your aerial roof measurement reports prepared and verified?
How accurate are roof measurements?
What is aerial estimation?
What types of images do our roof reports support?
Our Goal & Specialization
Our goal at Sky Roof Measure is to streamline your day to day operations by automating your employees and allowing them to work more efficiently with the help of our interactive Roof Reports. When your roof report is ready, it is not just emailed to one person, or available for download into a single desktop application, it is available to anyone in your company using a web based user account. All your reports saved on our database and you can view and download any time as per your convenience. Our 3D Roof reports include Aerial Images, rakes, flashing, valleys, ridges, multiple slope areas, pitch, linear measurements, total squares, recommended waste, etc. Our System can Export and import file formats such as XML,RFX,DFX/DWG and WRL.
AERIAL ROOF REPORTS Affordable roof measurement services for roofers, general contractors, builders, and distributors in the U.S and Canada.
Aerial roof measurement report
How do I get an accurate roof measurement?
That will be the roof base width. Then, measure the distance of the other side of the structure from the edge of the eave to the other. That will be the roof base length. Multiply those figures together to get an estimate of the base area for the roof structure.
How do I figure out how many square My roof is?
Can I measure my roof from Google Maps?
|House (& Roof**) by Square Foot||Re-Roofing Cost*|
|1,000 (1,054)||$4,000 – $5,500|
|1,100 (1,160)||$4,200 – $6,000|
|1,200 (1,265)||$4,500 – $6,500|
|1,500 (1,581)||$5,500 – $8,000|
What is the cheapest way to replace a roof?
Is it OK to reroof over old shingles?
How long does a 30 year roof really last?
At Sky Roof Measure we create accurate 3D roof models from intelligent aerial images and generate a detailed PDF report. We generally serve Roofers and Insurance Professionals.
Call Us +1 (940) 233-5566
We have extensive training and experience in the interpretation of aerial imagery and the creation of ACCURATE 3D roof models, our process includes; fetching aerial images > creation of the roof model > generation of PDF report.
We began producing 3d roof models from January 2010, we offer consulting services in regards to software selection and human resource training for other companies within the aerial roof measurements industry.
By combining multi-angle aerial images with advanced analytics, our reports provide precise area, pitch, and length measurements. Colour coding distinguishes every detail, from ridges, hips, and valleys to verges, eaves, and flashings. Fast report turnaround saves you time. High-resolution aerial views and 3D diagrams make your tender stand out.
Our roof measurement reports provide a detailed overview of every aspect of your roof. Each report comes with aerial images of the property, a 3D diagram of the roof, length, area, pitch and notes diagrams, as well as a summary page with waste table calculations. Our EagleView generated reports include length diagrams with color-coded details and total lengths for ridges, hips, valleys, rakes, eaves, flashing and step flashing. The Wall Measurement Reports provide a detailed analysis of your wall layout and all the critical dimensions, including the area each wall feature These professional-grade reports are used by all types national companies and come with an Accuracy Guarantee. All the measurement’s final report will emailed to you within 1-4 days.
Why Use Drones for Roof Measurements?
One of the main benefits of drones is their size and maneuverability. This feature allows them to fly a few feet away from various building types and capture high-resolution imagery (sub-centimeter per pixel resolution) for residential, commercial, flat and metal roofs.
Features / Application / Technical Info.
Aerial Reports is a quick and easy way to get detailed and accurate roof measurements anywhere you want without leaving your office. Aerial Reports uses the best of the industry’s Proven off-the-shelf software and available aerial imagery to provide Roofers, Contractors, Insurance Carriers and Adjusters a Customized, Detailed and Accurate Roof Measurement Reports. Never miss another opportunity to provide an estimate due to distance, location and weather conditions. Our off-site roof reports help you gain a Competitive Edge by providing an on-time and most accurate roof report. Simply provide us the address of the property to be measured and we’ll do the rest.
Our Goal & Specialization
Our goal is to streamline your day to day operations by automating your employees and allowing them to work more efficiently with the help of our interactive Roof Reports. When your roof report is ready, it is not just emailed to one person, or available for download into a single desktop application, it is available to anyone in your company using a web based user account. All your reports saved on our database and you can view and download any time as per your convenience. Our 3D Roof reports include Aerial Images, rakes, flashing, valleys, ridges, multiple slope areas, pitch, linear measurements, total squares, recommended waste, etc. Our System can Export and import file formats such as XML,RFX,DFX/DWG and WRL.
Call Us +1 (940) 233-5566
Efficient, cost-effective roofing work depends on your ability to quickly and accurately gather measurements and assess the current roof condition. Improve your responsiveness to customers by replacing countless site visits with online roof measuring tools using recent aerial photos. Take traffic and safety risk out of the equation and produce fast, accurate quotes with the power of high resolution aerial maps.
It’s quite a challenge to fly over the right location during the perfect window in time late winter or early spring. You want the capture to be snow-free, but must act quickly before the trees go green. You also need cooperative clear skies and adequate daylight – more difficult during short winter days. However detailed aerial capture plans may be, survey teams must still adapt on the fly and follow opportunity. You must learn to adapt quickly, and nimbly deploy aerial assets as opportunities present.
Take Chicago, for example – the time between last snow and first bloom can often be measured in days, or at best a few weeks. Clear weather aerial capture is difficult, but the ability for roofers to accurately measure what’s typically obscured by nature is essential.
Aerial vs. Satellite vs. Drones
There has been a move away from the satellite imagery that dominated measuring and site-surveying for the previous decade. There’s a couple of reasons for this, the main one being quality. No matter how good the camera on a satellite may be, it’s still in outer space. By being closer to the earth’s surface, a high-quality camera on an airplane is going to capture a clearer, sharper image.
What about imagery from a drone? With drone-captured imagery, you have the same problem you have with satellite captures, distance. Drone cameras historically have had wide-angle lenses, causing distortion of rooflines at low altitudes. We have no problem with drone-captured imagery, it’s often the best, and sometimes the only source for rural addresses that lack coverage by satellite and aerial imagery. To overcome the distortion, we suggest flying your drone to a minimum altitude of 400 feet. At that height, any visible distortion should be negligible, and you can make good use of your up-to-date drone imagery! That leads us to our next point…
3D Model, Because Only a Good Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
Aerial imagery provides distorted, flat one-dimensional images that are often taken at a poor viewing angle. HOVER’s technology creates a highly accurate interactive 3D model of your project that streamlines communication on the job. Whether you’re pitching a prospective client, planning with your superintendent or installation group, HOVER’s 3D model is an invaluable asset for your entire process, from sales through completion.
Simply put, aerial measurements cannot compare to the accuracy and detail available with Sky Roof Measure’s timely, convenient features. Save time and money and surpass your client’s expectations when you base your projects on Sky Roof Measure measurements and models.
It’s true that the nail gun didn’t replace the hammer. That said, no professional is going to attempt to put on a roof without an air compressor nearby. The same can be said for measuring roofs from your desk… it’ll never replace a measuring tape completely but it sure gives you a head start. Please, take a moment to learn how Sky Roof Measure can improve your bottom line while keeping you off unprofitable roofs. Aerial roof measurements are here. Now is the time to save time, money, and allow your business to run at a much higher profit margin.
WHAT IS AERIAL ROOF MEASUREMENTS?
- A system that permits the remote measurement of the size, geometry, pitch and direction of the roof sections of a building and afterward utilizes the information to give an estimate to repair or replace the roof, or to install equipment consequently.
- The system includes an aerial image record database that shows aerial images of buildings in an assigned region as per address. The slope and direction images are ordinarily oblique viewpoint perspectives and top plan views on the buildings in the area.
- The system likewise includes an image analysis and calibration feature that enables the viewer to closely estimate the size, geometry and direction of the building’s roof sections. The information would then be able to be utilized to set up a quote for the repair or replacement of the roof or installation of roof equipment.
- By essentially contributing the expected client’s location, the company can decide the size, geometry, pitch and direction of the roof areas of the building at that address, and afterward rapidly give a precise estimate to the client.
ESTIMATE QUICKER BY ADOPTING AERIAL ROOF MEASUREMENT TECHNOLOGY
- Most roofers know the advantages of utilizing aerial roofing measurements for their roofing jobs. Services like Sky Roof Measure give the most accurate roofing measurements, just as eliminating of the requirement for sales reps to climb a stepping stool to get those measurements. These aerial roof estimation services save time in two different ways: they reduce the amount of time spent on a place of work, and they make it more likely that your estimates will be accurate. Any roofer who isn’t now utilizing aerial roof measurements can start to estimate quicker by adopting this estimation or measurement technology.
- If you use roofing software like Sky roof Measure, you can save much additional time with your aerial roof estimation technology and smooth out the estimation cycle significantly further. Sky roof Measure permitting you to arrange estimation reports straightforwardly from the software platform. With the Sky roof Measure application that carries the product to your cell phone, this implies you can arrange your reports directly from the place of work, from your car, or anyplace you will be—you don’t need to hold up until you return to the workplace.
- Requesting aerial roof measurements directly from Sky roof Measures likewise implies that those measurements are put away straightforwardly in the stage. You don’t need to move the reports into Sky roof Measures—you can connect them with a vocation, access them from anyplace, and use them all through the stage. In addition to the fact that you are save time by requesting measurements any place you are, you’re likewise save time by keeping the estimation data in a single, centralized, and effectively open area.
VALUE OF AERIAL ROOF MEASUREMENTS
- Aerial estimations have been a part of the restoration business giving exact roof measurements now to more than five years. Leading restoration contractors are experiencing huge advantages by grasping these technologies and figuring out how to utilize them to develop profits and revenue. They are adjusting and joining aerial roof measurement technology and experiencing high levels of ROI all through the roofing cycle by remembering it for all aspects of the job, for example, marketing, sales, production and warranty.
- In addition to the marketing benefits, aerial measurement technology allows contractors to increase production efficiencies and invest more time with the land owner to really understand their necessities. The time that we would have spent measuring these buildings would now be able to be diverted into visiting with the customer, understanding their needs and precisely reporting what was influenced by the episode.
- Safety is another key zone where contractors are seeing advantages. In a situation where a building
has been damaged, there are extraordinary risks involved with climbing a potentially unsafe structure. It lessens the liability of climbing damaged roof and permits the contractors to simply check and document damage by taking images.
- These reports can be utilized all through the whole roofing activity life-cycle to improve gainfulness by and large for contractors. For example, numerous contractors report increased efficiencies in material requesting. The measurements are accurate so it helps contractors with exact material requests. Not any more stressing over and under, no additionally restocking charges from wholesalers and no materials sent back to the bone yard. This all leads to an increase in effectiveness which thus supports work benefits.
Relevant Articles –