Are satellite roofing estimates accurate?
How do you measure a roof with Google?
- On your computer, open Google Earth.
- Search for a place, or select a location on the globe.
- On the left, click Measure. . …
- Click the map to set measurement points.
- To remove a point, on the right, click Undo .
- To complete your line measurement, double-click on your last point, or click Done .
How do you measure a flat roof?
Satellite Roof Measurements: Features of a Roof Report
- Accurate Roof Pitch Measurements
- Roof Measurements including Area, Rakes, Ridges, Hips and Valleys, and every edge is separately measured and identified.
- CAD style drawings with colored lines identifying every type of roof edge
- Online access to your Roof Reports for your Employees, Subs and Suppliers with no software to install
- Multiple image providers for over 98% coverage of the USA & Canada
- Also supports file formats such as XML,RXF,DXF/DWG AND WRL
We Are Specialists
Our Satellite Roof Measurement Technologies produces roof charts wherein we take most extreme consideration of the multitude of subtleties like deterrents on roofs, accurate pitch estimation by seeing various appearances on Aerial Photos (East, West, North, and South) additionally lengths of the Eaves, hips, valleys, rakes, overhang, the space of every aspect and absolute space of the roof. Additionally, significance is given while appointing line ID as this is pivotal in planning roof outlines. For setting up the roof graphs we just need the location of the structure and we can give you the roof outline of the structure with definite precision. The estimations are taken from satellite and ethereal pictures that are regularly as, or more precise, than estimations taken from the site. We are comfortable working with Google Earth, BING, and Pictometry picture sources. Our twofold check quality methodology helps us giving quality yield to our clients.
Can I measure my roof from Google Maps?
How to Get Your Satellite Roof Measurements
You’re a few simple steps away from your aerial roof measurements (and a better back!):
- Enter Your Details: Give us your name, email, and phone number so we can contact you.
- Enter Your Address: Let us know which roof to measure.
- Leave Notes: Tell us to exclude the garage or anything else we should know before sending your measurements.
- Confirm Your Address: Hey, we just want to know we’re measuring the right house!
That’s it! Just proceed to the payment page (if necessary), and you’ll get your measurements instantly. See, wasn’t that way better than spending all day on the roof in the hot sun?
From there, you’ll create your free toolbox account where you’ll have access to your measurements and a ton of tools to make your roof project easier, cheaper, and faster. Or Just have a CLIK on our Email : email@example.com